No Business Like Show Business

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Every year Broadway has a big concert in the middle of Time Square to welcome in the rookie Broadway shows and celebrate the ones continuing to perform. They call the event "Broadway On Broadway." This year, I was hired to shoot the event for Broadwayspace.com (A Social Network for people who love theater, you should check it out!) I have never been to a "Broadway On Broadway" concert and especially not as press, but I had a lot of fun.

Here are some of the photos. You can check out the rest on the link at the bottom of this post.



Check out the rest of my photos here:
http://www.broadwayspace.com/photo/photo/slideshow?albumId=1159669:Album:364359

1 comments:

Ivan September 19, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

I was there with Christine, and my friends Amy and Dave! I had no idea you were about!

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP